18 °C

Min. °C Max. °C
Humedad %
Informe completo en
UCN Meteorología

International Students

Visas and Immigration Paperwork in Chile

Visas and Immigration Paperwork in Chile All students accepted to study at UCN for one or two consecutive semesters should have a student visa. This can be requested from the Chilean Consulate closest to your place of residence once you have received your offer letter from UCN (http://www.minrel.gob.cl).

This visa allows you to enter Chile and study, but you will not be allowed to carry out paid work.

Within 30 days of arriving in Chile, you should register your visa with the Migrations Department of the Police Investigations Force (Policia de Investigaciones, PDI).

The fee for registration is approximately US $2.

PDI Offices can be found: In Antofagasta: Calle George Washington #2767

In La Serena: Calle Balmaceda #1010

Once you have registered your visa, you may request a Chilean Identity Card (Cédula de Identidad) at the Civil Registration Service (Servicio de Registro Civil en Identificación) (Fee of approximately USD $10): In

Antofagasta: Calle Simón Bolívar #250

In La Serena: Calle Manuel Antonio Matta #461

Getting to know Chile

UCN Al Día

Ver más noticias

Calendario Académico

  • sábado 25 de mayo

    Término para solicitud de Anulación Periodo Académico

  • Desde: lunes 27 de mayo
    Hasta: viernes 31 de mayo

    Periodo para solicitud de Examen (art. 44 °)

  • jueves 30 de mayo

    Claustro Pleno

Ver Calendario