18 °C

Min. °C Max. °C
Humedad %
Informe completo en
UCN Meteorología

Organizations for International Cooperation Menu

British Council

The British Council is a non-governmental public body from the United Kingdom. Although independent of the government, the British Council maintains strong relationships and direct communication with Parliament.

This body is defined as a non-profit organization working for the public good, and is recognized as a charity in England, Wales and Scotland. The British Council’s activities in Chile focus on programs for the English language and the arts, working with the government and private sector to make these products and services available to all.

The British Council is recognized and authorized by the Ministry of Justice to carry out its activities in Chile. The British Council is supported by the British Embassy and receives financial support from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office equivalent to 30% of its expenses, with the remaining 70% covered by income from the products and services that it provides.

UCN Al Día

More news

Academic calendar

    View Calendar